Introducing the NEW Fathom Software
Sea-Bird Scientific is thrilled to release the newest innovation in software: Fathom.
Fathom: Exploring the depths of your data.
Sea-Bird Scientific’s Fathom software makes working with your instruments transparent and simple. View instrument status and diagnostics, execute setup and deployment, acquire and display real-time measurements, process and visualize data, and more. As an all-in-one solution with a streamlined interface, Fathom enables you to do the science that matters, faster.
A Look into Fathom
Get a view of Fathom’s connection home screen, deployment screen, data processing, and more.
- All-in-one software solution – uniting functions previously spread across a suite of applications to enable you to do everything in one simple interface
- User-friendly interface – designed with ease in mind, without sacrificing the functionality that powers your work
- Seamless deployment – intuitive setup ensures your instrument can be deployed with ease and confidence
- Streamlined data processing – modular options mean you can customize your workflow for converting, editing, processing, and plotting
- Transparent framework – complete with computational documentation via GitHub
- Responsive plotting – your data is more interactive, providing visual feedback to your processing choices
- Regular updates – consistent development cycles mean that the instruments and features you want most can be supported and incorporated faster
Fathom is an all-in-one software solution, currently supporting the SBE 37 and SBE 19plus V2. More SBS instruments will be supported in upcoming releases, so subscribe to our newsletter to stay up to date on the latest software news!Subscribe
Our Moored pH Systems Ocean pH plays a critical role in the health of the global ocean due to the short timescales relevant to biological activity. With recent studies highlighting the impacts of acidification on the carbon cycle as well as on coral, shellfish,...
We hope to see you at #Oi24 We are excited to return to Oceanology International 2024 again in London, UK from March 12-14. Overview Oceanology International brings together 500+ exhibitors in the only event that links the three key players in the industry:...
We hope to see you at #OSM24 We are excited to return to Ocean Sciences Meeting 2024 in New Orleans, Louisiana from February 18-23 at booth number #527. Overview The Ocean Sciences Meeting 2024 is co-sponsored by the American Geophysical Union, the Association for the...
Interested in getting training on Fathom? We are excited to partner with the Marine Technology Society to bring you a webinar to walk-through our new Fathom software:
Exploring the Depths of Your Data | Sea-Bird Scientific’s New Fathom Software
We’re excited to release Fathom – the latest in software innovation at Sea-Bird Scientific (SBS). Dane Lucas and Ryan Anderson, Software Engineers at SBS who led development of this project, will walk you through the Fathom interface and demonstrate how you can view instrument status and diagnostics, execute setup and deployment, acquire and display real-time measurements, process and visualize data, and more.