We are excited to announce our attendance at OCEANS Chennai 2022 in Chennai, India from February 21 – 24. OCEANS is a bi-annual event for global marine researchers, technologists, engineers, students, and policymakers. The researchers and industrial leaders gather for four days to highlight, discuss and exchange relevant topics and current trends in marine technologies. This will help in creating awareness on advanced research areas, practices, and policies for the marine field. The Marine Technology Society and the IEEE Oceanic Engineering Society partner to present OCEANS, and this prestigious conference and exhibition draw an audience of more than 2,000 attendees:
- Over 500 professionally reviewed technical papers, including sessions focused on local themes.
- Plenary sessions with leaders from industry, academia, the military and government.
- 100+ exhibitors showcasing the latest innovations in products and services across the globe.
- A student poster session featuring outstanding projects from around the world and other student activities.
- Tutorials, workshops, product demonstrations, government listening sessions, social and networking opportunities, professional field trips etc.
Come see us to learn more about who we are and what we do to contribute to oceanography science around the globe!
Did you get a chance to read about the HyperNAV program that we support in partnership with NASA? Sea-Bird Scientific is proud to be part of the NASA PACE Mission, which contributes to the UN Ocean Decade's 7 Outcomes. On December 5, 2017, the United Nations declared...
A New Paradigm for Ocean Color Satellite Calibration The HyperNAV program is part of the NASA PACE (Plankton, Aerosol, Cloud, Ocean Ecosystem) Mission, set to launch in 2024. The NASA PACE Mission is an initiative aimed at helping scientists understand how carbon...
Celebrating and honoring our LGBTQIA+ communities At Sea-Bird Scientific, we are proud to stand with members of the LGBTQIA+ community during Pride Month 2022. This year, you may have noticed we changed our logo on social media to feature a rainbow throughout the...